Tech 21 DD3X-PDD1 Double Drive 3x αναλογικό προγραμματιζόμενο πετάλι
This unique pedal design captures the lush, muscular power amp
Sometimes more is more.
Other features include:
• 1/4″ INPUT is 1megOhm high impedance input, same as traditional tube amps.
• 1/4″ OUTPUT is 1kOhm low impedance output.
• Can drive long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
• LED is highly efficient and low power consuming. It will fade as the battery runs low (±6.5V), although the Double Drive will continue to operate.
• Utilizes standard 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional power supply: Tech 21 Model #DC2.
• Power Consumption: approx. 5mA.
DRIVE A controls the amount of Class A power amp output stage distortion (like Vox AC30®-style amp), rich in even harmonics. The amount of harmonics is dynamically controlled by the input level and their ratio by how hard you pick.
DRIVE A/B controls the amount of Class A/B power amp output stage distortion (like Fender®/Marshall®-style amps), rich in odd harmonics.
The signal path of Drive A runs into the signal path of Drive A/B. This results in an electronic multiplication, rather than addition, of the amount of distortion to achieve a cascading effect.
(Demo by Simon Bradley (c) Guitarist/Future Publishing United Kingdom)