Tech 21 PE200 Power Engine Deuce Deluxe
The Power Engine Deuce Deluxe is a pumped up version of the former Power Engine 60 Series, which was introduced back in 2001. Our original concept for a FRFR speaker cabinet specifically designed for stringed instruments evolved from an overwhelming amount of inquiries as to which amp would be best to use with a SansAmp.
This new design offers more wattage, more controls and can be used for both guitar and bass. The Power Engine Deuce Deluxe is a powerful, lightweight solution for amplifying any direct recording device or pre-amp –analog or digital, tube or solid state– from any manufacturer. You can take your Fly Rig/SansAmp or preamp gizmo du jour, with all those great direct sounds you’ve spent so much time creating, out to a gig and simply plug into the Power Engine Deuce Deluxe. You’ll get all your personal settings with volume and without any coloration of the tone. So there’s no need to labor over readjusting all your parameters that would otherwise be colored by a conventional amp.
The POWER ENGINE DEUCE DELUXE incorporates a feature set compatible with both guitar and bass:
• Handsome 1×12 rear-ported cabinet
• Capable of delivering 200 Watts of transparent power
• Convenient, on-board 3-band, active EQ controls to compensate for challenging venues
• Low Pass and High Pass Filters provide expanded flexibility for use with a variety of instruments with different attributes: electric guitar and bass, as well as acoustic guitar and full range instruments such as keyboards
• High impedance 1megOhm input for instruments and/or processors
• XLR input and XLR output with selectable levels
• Defeatable tweeter
• Extension speaker output
• Studio-grade 1/4-inch Headphone output
• Studio-grade 1/4-inch Auxiliary input
• Worldwide Power Supply
• Optional Black vinyl cover with silver embroidered logo
The Tech 21 EX112 extension speaker cabinet is an excellent complement for the Power Engine Deuce Deluxe and VT Bass 200 combo amp. It’s available with a choice of grilles, either black to match the Power Engine or blue to match the the VT Bass 200.
EX112 Features include:
• 8 Ohms / 100 watts handling
• 12” custom-design speaker
• Tweeter with defeat switch
• Rear vented
• 1/4-inch connector
* Dimensions: 17.75”w x 18.25”h x 14”d
• Weight: 24.75 lbs.